I am a full-time, tireless real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around 22303 in Alexandria. 2237 Farrington Ave #102 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condominium, or any particular condominium in 22303. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
My hope in this article is to help you determine your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22303 in Fairfax County. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22303. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is heat pump(s).
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Farrington Place
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
What is the best thing about buying a condo in Northern Virginia?
The best part about owning a condo is that your condominium sets you on the path to financial freedom. Buying a condo costs more monthly cash flow than renting an apartment. But, in most cases, all that money comes back to you at the end of the year in the form of tax refunds. Best of all, next year your mortgage will be the same amount and your debt will be reduced. With an apartment your money is gone and your rent will surely have a cost of living increase.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management. Find out why our clients love us. Call (703)765-0300.