I believe 2134 Farrington Ave is a very interesting condo in Fairfax County . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My dream in this article is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are so many questions to ask yourself. I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Do public schools matter to you? 2134 Farrington Ave is served by Douglas Macarthur, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools and .
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your duplex's priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes in Fairfax County.