Do you know Nesbitt Realty?
There’s a lot to like about this condominium in Northern Virginia. But is it the right home for you?
Let’s slow down to settle your concerns so that you can realistically decide if purchasing a $336,900 1-bedroom 1-baths condominium in Northern Virginia is for you. Of the top of your head, what’s most important to you?
To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Midtown Alexandria Station? Here’s what has Recently sold at Midtown Alexandria Station.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We’d be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Midtown Alexandria Station.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot of rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Midtown Alexandria Station
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average-sized home in Midtown Alexandria Station is 950.
- Residents at Midtown Alexandria Station enjoy additional benefits from this community.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||20 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||10 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. Nesbitt Realty has access to a variety of informational resources. Nesbitt Realty can provide local community information on utilities, zoning. schools, etc. There are two things you’ll want to know. First, will the property provide the environment you want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when you are ready to sell?
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals! Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.