2451 Midtown Ave #1323 is a wonderful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
My hope in this real estate review is to help you settle your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22303.
A few of your options include:
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is central.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe the floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot of rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Midtown of Alexandria
- The highest-priced condo at Midtown of Alexandria is listed for $334,500. Do you know if 2451 Midtown Ave #1323 is a good value?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a water view or waterfront abode?
What Subdivisions In 22303 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
Contact Nesbitt Realty
today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.
It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.