My name is Andrew Patton. I'm a local real estate professional specializing condos in 22303. I like 2605 Huntington Ave #66. This unit in Fairfax County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My dream in this blog post is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are many factors to consider. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Huntington Club is 788.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Huntington Club.
- How important is it that you stay in 22303? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Huntington Club is natural gas.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.