If you don't know me, my name is Julie Nesbitt. I'm a local agent specializing condominiums in 22303. I'd like to say that this condominium in Alexandria, Virginia is a great purchase for $275,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
My goal in this post is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22303.
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Montebello Condo
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- The highest priced property at Montebello Condo is listed for $550,000. Do you know if 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #112 is a good value?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Montebello Condo offer additional benefits from this community..
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is heat pump(s).
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best condo for you. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams. Our small business gets big results.