Featured 3-BR 3 Bedroom Condo in 22303$725,840 || Home At Huntington Crossing || 22303
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,226 sqft
Added: 06/01/21, Last Updated: 06/01/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1206242
Subdivision: Huntington Crossing<!--
List Price: 725840.00-->
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 5 days.
- Huntington Crossing is strategically located with the .
- Condos at Huntington Crossing are 0 years old and were built in 2021.
- 2395 Stella Place is the most expensive property for sale at Huntington Crossing and 2385 Stella Place is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- Residents of Huntington Crossing enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The average living area at Huntington Crossing is 2,035 sqft.
- The most common heating system at Huntington Crossing is forced air.
Huntington Crossing offers 4-level private Luxury Condo living at it's finest! Superb location right off the Beltway and only STEPS FROM THE HUNTINGTON METRO! Owner's Suite on PRIVATE third floor! This BRIGHTON II floor plan from Lennar will impress you.....featuring a modern & elegant open floor plan and over 1,800 square feet with 1-CAR GARAGE! You'll love entertaining in your Gourmet Kitchen with modern Stainless Steel appliances. THIS UNIT FEATURES: Washer & Dryer, ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING CIRCUIT ROUGH-IN, Blinds in ALL windows, Designer upgrades to include with upgraded Carpet pad, upgraded Kitchen & Bath cabinetry and countertops, Owner's Suite Bath with Frameless Glass Shower & Soaking Tub! This is a Lennar "Everything's Included" home, which includes enhanced WiFi, programmable thermostat, Ring Doorbell and SO MUCH MORE!
This stunning 3 level townhome offers tons of windows and natural light throughout as well as an open concept floor plan, great for entertaining. The first level features a den/office with french doors, perfect for remote learning or working. The main level features dark cherry hardwood flooring throughout with a gourmet kitchen that opens up to a cozy living room with a fireplace. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, a large panty, half bath and a deck facing one of the many trails this community offers. The upper level has 3 bedrooms including a large master with an updated en-suite bath. A few additional features of this home: upper level laundry allows easy access to all of the bedrooms, huge 2 car garage with plenty of storage space, low HOA fees at only $70/month. MUST SEE! SOLD!