- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- The highest priced condo at Hunting Creek Club is listed for $220,000. Do you know if 2059 Huntington Ave #1501 is a good value?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Hunting Creek Club is natural gas.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Hunting Creek Club
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Hunting Creek Club.
If you don't know me, my name is Stuart Nesbitt. I'm a local Realtor specializing condos in 22303 in Alexandria. I think 2059 Huntington Ave #1501 is a very interestingcondominium in 22303 in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. Let's pause to learn your priorities so that you can realistically resolve whether buying an affordable condominium in Fairfax County is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: