Do you want to buy a small affordable condo? There are only a limited number of small condos in Alexandria right now. 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1202 is one of of those choices, Will Nesbitt can help you choose the answer to a lot of questions. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Home Shoppers Trying To Find A Small Affordable Condo"
What Are Residences Like At Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium In Alexandria, Virginia?Are you shopping for a home like 2451 Midtown Ave #607 in Fairfax County? This enchanting property for sale at 2451 Midtown Ave #607 is the answer to a lot of questions for someone. Moreover, you might be surprised by what this condo has in store for home shoppers. Continue reading "2451 Midtown Ave #607, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed For Sale"
Condo at Montebello Condo
Looking For 1,224 Sqft In 22303 in Alexandria?Depending upon your budget, you might want to deliberate on this place at 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1611 which is on the market for $350,000. On the other hand, consider that the average living area of condos in the Alexandria area is 1,667. Continue reading "5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1611, Alexandria VA 22303 Advertised For Sale"
Are you searching for a 21st-century 1-bedroom rental in Alexandria, Virginia? Continue reading "Our Favorite Rentals 1 Bedroom Rentals Today In 22303"
2 Bedroom in 22303 Asking $200,0002301 Farrington Ave #303 in 22303 in Fairfax County may be a right community for some buyers. On the other hand, you'll want to get some basic basic datas about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
Fairfax County Matters
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 75 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,795 sqft. But, 2301 Farrington Ave #303 has 600 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $351 . But, 2301 Farrington Ave #303 is $333 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But even so, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 32 years. 2301 Farrington Ave #303 is 72 years old.
Can You Purchase A 1 Bedroom Colonial In Alexandria For $150,000?2305 Farrington Ave #304 in Alexandria may be a right section for some buyers. Still, you'll want to get some basic elements about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 68 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,629 sqft. But, 2305 Farrington Ave #304 has 450 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $466 . On the other hand, 2305 Farrington Ave #304 is $378 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 2305 Farrington Ave #304 is 72 years old.
Are you all set to to buy your own home? Wonderful. Nesbitt Realty can help. Continue reading "Does Nesbitt Realty Offer A Military Home Buyer Rebate Of $1,535 On 2451 Midtown Ave #509 Alexandria VA 22303?"
Valuable Pieces of Info About Homes Listed In Fairfax County2451 Midtown Ave #412 is an Enchanting 1-bedroom 1-baths home in 22303 in Alexandria, But it's not for every buyer. What's important to you?
Have you thought about:Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at place is natural gas. What style of place do you prefer? If you like contemporary condos, you'll love the neighborhood around 2451 Midtown Ave #412. What style of dwelling do you prefer? If you like contemporary condos, you'll love the section around 2451 Midtown Ave #412. Continue reading "2451 Midtown Ave #412, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
3 Bedroom Condo in 22303 For $785,940Julie Nesbitt likes 5693 Stephanie Tessa Way. This condo in 22303 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Julie Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until Julie Nesbitt know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right condo for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? It's an intelligent idea to sort out your priorities.
There are many options to think about. For example:What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air. Do you want the most expensive residence in the community, like 5675 Stephanie Tessa Way or do you prefer the least expensive property like 2301 Farrington Ave #203. Do you want a basement? none of the condos in this place have a basement. Continue reading "5693 Stephanie Tessa Way, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
As a home shopper you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying a home in Fairfax County. Ask Will Nesbitt to explain the benefits of buying. He can help. If you are shopping for a noteworthy mid-sized choice condo, your options might be limited right now. 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #614 might be the best choice for you, but we have a few more suggestions below. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Purchasers Looking For A Mid-sized Choice Condo"