If you are looking at purchasing a special budget property in Fairfax County, 2301 Farrington Ave #203 should probably be on your list. But it's not the only budget property in Fairfax County you'll want to compare in Alexandria, Virginia. Connect with Will Nesbitt to learn more from a personable sage on 22303 in Alexandria real estate. Looking at these pics and prices from Fairfax County, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite communities in 22303 in Alexandria. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Buyers Searching For A Budget Property In Fairfax County"
2 Bedroom in 22303 Asking $200,0002301 Farrington Ave #303 in 22303 in Fairfax County may be a right community for some buyers. On the other hand, you'll want to get some basic basic datas about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
Fairfax County Matters
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 75 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,795 sqft. But, 2301 Farrington Ave #303 has 600 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $351 . But, 2301 Farrington Ave #303 is $333 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But even so, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 32 years. 2301 Farrington Ave #303 is 72 years old.
Can You Purchase A 1 Bedroom Colonial In Alexandria For $150,000?2305 Farrington Ave #304 in Alexandria may be a right section for some buyers. Still, you'll want to get some basic elements about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 68 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,629 sqft. But, 2305 Farrington Ave #304 has 450 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $466 . On the other hand, 2305 Farrington Ave #304 is $378 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 2305 Farrington Ave #304 is 72 years old.
2 Bedroom in Alexandria For About $200,000One of the things that Monika Ortiz loves about selling real estate in Alexandria is that Nesbitt Realty can pay a buyer's rebate to each and every one of our clients in Fairfax County. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in Alexandria. Moreover, you will be amazed by what this property can provide. Continue reading "2301 Farrington Ave #203, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
2241 Farrington Ave #303 is located in Alexandria, Virginia at Farrington Place. Not everybody is cut out to own a Colonial home in 22303 in Fairfax County, and if you're one of those people, it's better to find this out now than when you're under contract. Stuart Nesbitt can give you an honest and objective assessment of your situation and goals to help you determine whether you should buy in 22303.You do not have to work with an agent who also works with sellers, unless you want to. Stuart Nesbitt helps buyers who want to purchase in 22303 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "2 Bedroom In Farrington Place For $207,500"
2239 Farrington Ave #301 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 1-bedroom condo in Alexandria, Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Continue reading "What Do You Want From A $175,000 Home In 22303?"
Shenandoah Valley Real Estate Update: in Fairfax County Virginia 22303 ⁝ $209,000
How Much Does A Tiny Condo Cost In 22303 in Fairfax County?Depending upon your price range, you might want to mull over this condo at 2239 Farrington #202 which is advertised for sale for $209,000. Compare 2239 Farrington #202 to others similarly-sized condos in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "2239 Farrington #202, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Stuart Nesbitt has lined up a few $164,000 1-bedroom 1-baths traditional residence for buyer clients scrutinizing in 22303 in Fairfax County. This home is located at 2239 Farrington Ave #201 Alexandria VA. Continue reading "Comparison Shopping Listings In 22303 In Alexandria?"
Sold In Farrington PlaceDo you know what your home at Farrington Place is in truth worth? Nesbitt Realty can help you find the market value of your property in 22303 for free. Are you contemplating selling your place at Farrington Place? If so, it's suggested to take into account what residences have sold in Fairfax County at Farrington Place. That information can give a condo seller a starting point for determining your $164,000 condo's value. Phone Nesbitt Realty to learn more about our plan to market your place. We is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
Did you know that in in the Alexandria Area at Farrington Place:Continue reading "Our Family-Run Business Can Sell Your Condo At Farrington Place In 22303"
This condo at 2239 Farrington Ave #303, Alexandria typifies aspects of condos we find in Farrington Place. You probably already know that Farrington Place is in Fairfax County and Alexandria. Continue reading "Surprising Things About Farrington Place"