Thinking about Residences At Huntington Station? Dream about This End Unit Townhouse.
We really like the real estate purchase opportunities in Alexandria especially at 2335 Huntington Station Ct. Here's some basic tidbits.
Fairfax County Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 52 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,597 sqft. In contrast, 2335 Huntington Station Ct has 2,012 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $360
. On the other hand, 2335 Huntington Station Ct is $360 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. On the other hand, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 2335 Huntington Station Ct is 19 years old.
Indeed, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 05/23/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate info from Fairfax County about homes like 2335 Huntington Station Ct.
Continue reading "2335 Huntington Station Ct, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
Home size: 1900
Added: 01/11/21, Last Updated: 02/01/2021
Property Type: Interior Row/Townhouse for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1175076
Subdivision: Huntington Station
List Price: 3300.00
Notice what was recently listed for rent in 22303 in Fairfax County.
Continue reading "Featured Rentals"