Valuable Secrets About Interior Unit Townhouses Listed In Fairfax CountyIs there anything to worry about if you're buying a $700,000 3-bedroom property like 2341 Huntington Station Ct in 22303? In addition, you might need to leave the area after you've purchased the interior unit townhouse. But even so, Will Nesbitt can help you sell the home or rent it out. You may find that the home you purchased becomes a great investment. As a matter of fact, there will be problems to manage and overcome. But even so, a real estate guru like Will can aid you to avoid most of the problems associated with buying an interior unit townhouse in 22303 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "2341 Huntington Station Ct, Alexandria VA 22303 Advertised For Sale"
$700,000 |-| Alexandria VA 22303 - Comparables and SuggestionsPurchasing real estate in Fairfax County like 2335 Huntington Station Ct #Unit 2335 for many people is the most important purchase most Americans will ever make. In addition, as an established Realtor, Nesbitt Realty knows the instructive support and emotional reliability that home hunters need when choosing and buying an end unit townhouse in 22303 in Alexandria. What is more, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. Nevertheless, a real estate professional like Nesbitt can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a property in Alexandria. Continue reading "2335 Huntington Station Ct #Unit 2335, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Thinking about Residences At Huntington Station? Dream about This End Unit Townhouse.We really like the real estate purchase opportunities in Alexandria especially at 2335 Huntington Station Ct. Here's some basic tidbits.
Fairfax County Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 52 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,597 sqft. In contrast, 2335 Huntington Station Ct has 2,012 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $360 . On the other hand, 2335 Huntington Station Ct is $360 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. On the other hand, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 2335 Huntington Station Ct is 19 years old.
3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
Home size: 1900
Added: 01/11/21, Last Updated: 02/01/2021
Property Type: Interior Row/Townhouse for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1175076
Subdivision: Huntington Station<!--
List Price: 3300.00-->