$1,095,000 For Sale At 5947 Telegraph Rd In Fairfax County
5947 Telegraph Rd in Alexandria, Virginia may be a best neighborhood for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the detached home for you.
Fairfax County Secrets
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 53 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,505 sqft. But, 5947 Telegraph Rd has 3,130 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $497
. Above all, 5947 Telegraph Rd is $350 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Above all, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 5947 Telegraph Rd is 52 years old.
Furthermore, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/11/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from Fairfax County about homes such as 5947 Telegraph Rd.
Continue reading "5947 Telegraph Rd, Alexandria VA 22310 On The Market"